If there is one thing that celebrities are great with achieving with their hairstyles, it’s drama, and there is nothing more dramatic than a complete hair transformation. These transformations show that you should never be afraid of making a big change, and it just may be that big change that gives you a whole new inspiration for future looks. 5 of today’s biggest celebrity hair transformations that we can’t get enough of are:
- Lady Gaga – When it comes to Lady Gaga, it’s almost more shocking to think she won’t give herself a complete style overhaul. Known for taking the biggest of fashion risks, and for really embracing her own creativity with her looks, her most recent hair transformation is one that we really love. Gaga went from long and sleek blonde locks to a short black bob, and when placed side-by-side, you can really see how each style works to compliment her look in different ways.
- Rita Ora – Going from long to short is a reservoir of doubt for many women, but Rita Ora shows that it can be done successfully. Rita recently went from a long and wavy glamorous blonde style to a short and edgy pixie cut, and the looks are equally feminine. While the pixie cut is a flirtier and more girlish style, the long layers used in the front keep the look glamorous as well.
- Kim Kardashian – The lob, or long bob, is one style that we are really keeping our eye on for 2015, and it provides women with long hair a way to go shorter with less nerves. Going from a long look to a short trend can be rather intimidating, but Kim Kardashian shows that going from long and luxurious to a lob is something that shouldn’t be feared with her latest hairstyle transformation.
- Nicki Minaj – Nicki Minaj is one who loves playing with color, and this is no different with her recent hair transformation. We’ve seen her in pink, blue, purple, and blonde, and now we are seeing her go from a platinum blonde look to a classic black. Going from one side of the light spectrum, to the opposite side of the dark spectrum, is a big change, but we see from Nicki that it can be done flawlessly.
- Mindy Kaling – In sort of an opposite approach to Nicki Minaj, who went from light to dark in her hairstyle transformation, we have Mindy Kaling who incorporated a dark blonde ombre into her raven locks. Women with naturally dark hair will often shy away from going as light as Mindy has with her ombre look, but she shows that it can be done with great success!